I work mostly with the analog photography and write, trying to combine Image & Word to express the diversity of the world in which we can still find beauty, mystery, and harmony. My homeland is Central Europe, my hometown – Krakow, a mystical and artistic city. My work was exposed in dozens of books and publications, art exhibitions, galleries and cafes.
- 2004: finalist of the artistic performance „Photomovement of Kazimierz”, Krakow
- 2005: 2nd prize, Photo-contest „Magical Cracow”, International Culture Center, Krakow
- 2006: 1st prize, Photo-contest „Photoreportage”, Fundation for Development of Local Education RITA, Warsaw
- 2012: Distinction in the international photo-contest „Exposure” and publication n the Exposure 2012 Catalogue published in N.Y.
- 2013: Distinction in the international photo-contest Exposure – See Me and presentation of photos on the Exposure 2013 exhibition in Long Island, N.Y.
- 2000: Culture and Religion of Mongols, Ethnographic Museum, Krakow (with Tomasz Ostrowski)
- 2004: Photomovement of Kazimierz, Les Couleurs Cafe, Krakow
- 2004: Impressions from Lanckorona, Lanckorona Galery (Dom Golonki), Lanckorona
- 2005: Belarussian impressions. Winter-Summer, Chimera Restaurant, Krakow
- 2007: Colours and women inspirations from El Mundo Maya, Spokój Cafe, Krakow, Cafe Pensjonat Lanckorona
- 2007: Discovering of Belarus, International Culture Center, Krakow
- 2008: Discovering of Belarus, Polish Culture Institute, Minsk, Belarus
- 2009: Balkan trumpets of Guca, Cafe Szafe, Krakow
- 2011: Andalusia, where passion begins, Por Fiesta Club, Krakow
- 2011: Ecotourism in Belarus, National Library in Minsk, Belarus
- 2012: Andalusia and flamenco, Cafe Pensjonat Lanckorona
- 2013: Andalusian artistic inspirations (Dominika Zaręba, Remko Jontgien, Mariusz Kusion), Por Fiesta Club, Krakow
- 2013: Southern artistic inspirations (Dominika Zaręba, Aleksandra Zapolska, Mariusz Kusion)
- Pałac pod Baranami, Krakow
- 2013: Andalusian stories – photography and poethry (Dominika Zaręba, Mariusz Kusion), Biblioteka Sopocka, Sopot
- 2013: Photo-choreo-poethry „Andalusian inspiration”, Theatre – Teatr L. Solskiego, Tarnow